Clan ex3m

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum of Woojs' Clan ex3m, the mapcreator of our all beloved game Horde vs Alliance

NEW HERO NECROMANTER

mfa_vartoti

NEW HERO NECROMANTER Empty NEW HERO NECROMANTER

Post  mfa_vartoti Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:44 am

bazowa umiejętność to int, pierwszy czar to Far Sight = odsłania mape w wybranym miejscu, z większym lvl co raz większy, drugi czar to healing wardy które na danym obszarze ładują punkty many i życia, trzeci czar to Sceletors który np na 1 lvl robi z jednego trupa 2 szkieletory... na ostatnim lvl robi np 14 szkieletorów które mają 800hp i trwają 50 sec cd czaru to 25 sec przez co maxymalnie moze zrobic 2 teamy szkieletorów, ulti jest to cos jak fire inner ale na wszystkie sojusznicze jednostki w jakimś tam zasięgu = dodaje trochę attaku i defa na 45 sec np.

skill base is int, the first spell that reveals the Far Sight = map in the desired location, with a higher level every time bigger, the other is a healing spell that Wardy in your area load mana and life, and the third is a charm that Sceletors for example doing the level 1 one corpse two skeletons ... on the last lvl 14 doing such szkieletorów to 800hp and lasts 50 sec cd is spell by 25 sec at maxymalnie can do two teams szkieletorów, ulti is something like inner fire, but to all friendly units in a range where = attaku and adds some DEFA for example, 45 sec

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:39 am