Clan ex3m

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum of Woojs' Clan ex3m, the mapcreator of our all beloved game Horde vs Alliance

New agi hero and srt hero

mfa_vartoti

New agi hero and srt hero Empty New agi hero and srt hero

Post  mfa_vartoti Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:03 pm

AGI HERO "JAOOD"

Pierwszy agi bohater to "Jaood" jako pierwszy czar WW, jako drugi to (opary, opicie) coś na zasadzie czaru pandy, trzeci czar jest nowy, dokładnie chodzi mi o szał krwi (czar szamana ) daje on w końcowym efekcie, zeby nie przesadzic ok. 300% atak speed oraz 50% szybkość ruchu, i bohater może go wrzucać na siebie oraz na inne jednostki i bohaterów, ale zyby nie na wszystkie naraz to proponował bym czas trwania czaru 45sec oraz cd 45sec, Ulti takie jak wardenki, I co najważniejsze bohater powinien mieć wrodzony atak chaos. (I też nie przesadzony)

First agi hero is "Jaood" as the first spell of WW, the second is (fumes, celebration) something on a panda charm, the third charm is new, I mean exactly the frenzy of blood (shaman spell) gives it in the end, to not transplant about 300% attack speed and 50% movement speed, and the hero can throw it at each other and to other units and heroes, but zyby not all at once suggested that I spell duration of 45sec and 45sec cd, such as Ulti wardenki, and what the main character should have a natural attack of chaos. (I also did not overdone)

STR HERO "BILL"

Ten bohater jest całkowicie nowy, jego trzema czarami są 3 aury
    Dokładnie chodzi mi o vampiryczna aure, kolejna aura daje delikatnie speed atak oraz speed move (podobnie jak tourena) , trzecia z koleji daje jakiś % do dmg
    Ulti jest nieco skomplikowane, Bohater na pierwszymy poziomie ulti może zabić wszystko na terenie tej wielkości co ulti Antonidasa, potem oczywiście większym, zeby ulti nie było bardzo OP to czas od nacisniecia na dany teren ulti do jego wykonania powinien wynoscic jakies 1.5 do 2 nawet 3sec. Animacja ulti była by najlepsza na zasadzie że Bill wyciąga rękę podczas wykonywania ulti, a czar wygląda jak by z góry na dane jednostki, bohaterów których chcemy zabić trafiają w każdą pioruny.

This character is entirely new, his three spells with 3 auras
    I mean exactly vampiryczna aura, another gives a gentle aura attack speed and move speed (like Touren), the third of the railways to give a% dmg

Ulti is a bit complicated, hero on the level pierwszymy ulti can kill everything in this size which ulti Antonidas, then of course more a feed of the ulti was not very OP this time since you hit on a site ulti for its implementation should have any wynoscic 1.5 to 2sec. Animation ulti was on the principle that the best that the Bill extends his hand while performing it, and it looks like magic to advance to the individual, the heroes get where we want to kill every lightning

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:23 am