Clan ex3m

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum of Woojs' Clan ex3m, the mapcreator of our all beloved game Horde vs Alliance

+2
Shaikan1
XioNiDaS
6 posters

Unique items

XioNiDaS

Unique items Empty Unique items

Post  XioNiDaS Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:12 am

I don't know if everyone think this way but imo the thing with unique items needs fixing.
    I think they make the game too much unbalanced and in this situation those win who has better and/or more unique not those who r more skilled.
    They r way too powerfull combined with too much luck to find them. For example u can search 4 places and find 2 Mantel of Int or find 5-6 unique... Evil or Very Mad

I suggest a few solutions to fix this:
    - Give the Revenants air-attack as well -> alli cannot start creeping from beginning (only alli has air summons Exclamation Exclamation )
    - Give Magnataurs invisible-vision -> to stop a bit the ww-stealing (when 1 team creeps the others's windwalker will be stunned too)
    - Make it sure that u can find 1 in 1 place and only 1 can be found at the same place.
    - Make the uniques much less powerful (heart of serionix, spiked armor [against melee], mask of death, magic herbal, longsword of perfection -> WTF! Shocked )
    - Forget about the uniques, put expensive items in neutral (+ 18k), make one more expensive shop with new expensive items (based on uniques). This way anyone can get anything he/she wants (not necessarily good idea but one solution).

Read these thoughts as separate ideas and post suggestions of urs. Basketball
    Shaikan1

Unique items Empty solution for sour solutions

Post  Shaikan1 Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:59 am

1. your first idee is godlike give revenants air attack Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    2. idee is godlike too let them see invis Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    3. it´s better if it´s random but reduce the probability of dropping uniques
    4. the power of unique items is ok, it´s an appeal
    5. prices of items are realy ok but perhaps some new artefact combos or some super artefact combos ( combinate artefacts like boots of god crown of god and amr of god wooj)
    iced26earth

Unique items Empty Re: Unique items

Post  iced26earth Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:49 am

after having played this map over 2000 times (most of them never finished btw thx to the lovely desync) i can assure you that uniques are one of the main reasons for making this map unbalanced. most of them are more imba than any combo artifact and whoever gets the most wins the game 90/100 games the least,simple as that! and ofc if you are lucky enough to get your first unique on the first group you creep the others will come rediculously easy while the other team will be strunglling to kill their first group. i suggest to either get total rid of them or reduce them to the lvl of 1 existing unique in each game.another idea also whould be to make them buyable for all at an exetremely high price ofc.
    waidmanns___heil

Post  waidmanns___heil Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:54 pm

after having played this map over 4000 times (hell yeah twice as much as iced did! PWND mwhaha) i can only agree that uniques arejust too strong. i culd repeat all the crap the guys above me wrote coz i totally agree in each and every point but its too much effort right now.. soooo either make them weaker or make them more rare... i mean they are called unique but appear too ofen.. i approximately need 50k gold for a combo item like crown of gods and the other dude finds this for free.... i mean it takes me 25 mins to gather that much money...HELL!!!i culd kill a puppy evertime that happens....

worst are longsword and gem of pure energy imao

XioNiDaS

Post  XioNiDaS Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:18 pm

How about make a 4th mode at start:
    With uniques or Without uniques

In "without uniques" mode the neutrals would hold not unique but expensive items (which can be bought in shop) such as Mittnes of Firehand, Medal of Evasion ... etc. But NOT combo artifacts.

And plz do something with the chance included in finding uniques.
    Too much luck to find or not. Like waidmanns___heil said we can struggle for combo item and then kill neutral hardly (depends on hero and team) and find nothing but the other could kill easily (lucker team combo can kill even without combo artifact) and find 3 in a row... And after that we have very little chance not to get disturbed and killed during creeping. Those who find the first few unique will probably find the others because with unique u kill neautral much more easier than without.

I would really prefer this:
    - Without uniques mode included.
    - Somehow make sure the findings of items (like i said before: "Make it sure that u can find 1 in 1 place and only 1 can be found at the same place.").
    - Give magnataurs a very strong dispell magic that can knock out the summoned units. Its much harder to creep without summoned and imo it would be much balanced for the teams for creep only with hero.
    Shaikan1

Unique items Empty without uniques

Post  Shaikan1 Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:51 am

thats awesome to include a 4th mode without uniques, but it to imba if they dropp crown , talisman etc cause you can have luck and no luck liek before, so nothing changed , so i would said if you integrate a mode without uniques, the neutral moobs which could dropp uniques, gives now only 5k items and imperials but not all give 10k a probability for 1k 2k 3k 5k and 10k, but no expensive items and no unique items cause thats the sens of mode without uniques to get more fairness :-)
    XioNiDaS

Post  XioNiDaS Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:20 am

Why doesn't Hammor of Bash works against Necklace and True Gem????
    Make it work plz.
    Gonefka

Post  Gonefka Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:13 am

its doesnt work because necklake protect only from active spells, bash is passive.

@topic, its much better now when u make uniques weaker, gj.

The idea with 4th mode seems to be nice too.
    XioNiDaS

Post  XioNiDaS Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:21 am

Gonefka wrote:its doesnt work because necklake protect only from active spells, bash is passive.
    Wtf? My problem is that necklace protect u from bash (from Hammer of Bash [i think mk's bash works]).
    Gonefka

Post  Gonefka Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:24 pm

no it doesnt work wit passive purge of Sir Gregory and MK bash
    XioNiDaS

Post  XioNiDaS Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:57 pm

I found it very good to put runes in game. It makes questing much more interesting.
    Plus the MJolonir, the Staff and the Token combo!! Hell yea.
    And the uniqes are much more rare.

I have a problem with 1 unique item which is the most powerfull of all.
    Its Flute of Accourancy. This is the only item that gives percentage (%) of something (Mittens of Rune doesnt count because every hero has a maximum attack speed which he/she cannot overdo). So Flute gets better and better as game goes on. And it gives the wearer insane damage (12000 crit!!) which is totally unbalance the game. Ofc it can be bad used but most of the time this item can change the outcome of the game which imo is too strong.

(About auras: Why is that that alli has 2 trueshot aura and horde has 0??)

Great map anyway. Pity to have so much noob leavers and lag-offs and desyncs Sad Crying or Very sad
    I havent played a game all along with more than 4 ppl (2 per side max) at all.
    Blashyrkh

Unique items Empty hm

Post  Blashyrkh Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:10 am

I used to play this map on garena with certain people all day over and over again....but one day they just disappeared i wonder where do you guys normaly play this map cuz i didnt see anyone playing on garena for long time...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content