Clan ex3m

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum of Woojs' Clan ex3m, the mapcreator of our all beloved game Horde vs Alliance

balance between alliance and horde

Shaikan1

balance between alliance and horde Empty balance between alliance and horde

Post  Shaikan1 Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:58 am

I think you all know the problem in horde vs alliance, most times horde get punished of alliance ( if both sides have same kind of pro or noob players), so i have some suggestions to have a balanced game:

1.Alliance has much summoners, for example hawks phoenix so they can creep early and fast, horde isn´t able and lich is easy to stop and hes only one hero and alliance has 4 air summoners= give revenants air attack or create my suggested sandman than horde has air too^^

2. assist in an importent topic, i think his ulti should decreased that he is able to get claws mantel and other 10k items but no artefact or 25k items, it´s still to imba

3. if archimond use is armore reduce skill and alliance hero is invi = archimond can see him without gem, should be modified

4. decrease dreadlords ulti armor, but increase some hordes basic defensive( last updaite some horde heros defensive got decreased)

5. increase blink cooldown, 0 sec for assist or naisha is still to imba

6. big big problem for horde is that if alliance is immune( tinker mk avatar, true gem) they can heal each other, paladin can heal arthas cna heal bandit can heal but they wear true gem= should be not possible

7. increase wooj´s spellshield´s cooldown
    if we realize that points the game is much more balanced, i know not perfect and perhaps i forgot something or other players have other opinions^^ but all in all some importent points written^^ i hope to get some answers etc^^
    Terence

balance between alliance and horde Empty good

Post  Terence Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:00 pm

good post and nice analysis
    point 2 and 5 are the most imba places.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:40 pm