Clan ex3m

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum of Woojs' Clan ex3m, the mapcreator of our all beloved game Horde vs Alliance

2 posters

Exsisting Heroes

XioNiDaS

Exsisting Heroes Empty Exsisting Heroes

Post  XioNiDaS Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:04 am

This topic would be the place to give suggestions about existing heroes.
    XioNiDaS

Exsisting Heroes Empty Re: Exsisting Heroes

Post  XioNiDaS Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:11 am

I start with a few ones.

Alliance
    -Demon Hunter: Imo his ulti's cd is too short. He gets very much hp and regeneration too often. Cd is almost get ready during 1 fight...
    -Ranger: Too long cd for griphons. She is a weak hero compared to others and her helpers (summons) comes slow.
    -Kotg: Trees still got too high armor. It takes years to defeat them and they give only 30-40 gold !?!
    -Ghost (the one with ww, brillance aura, heal and nuke-ulti Very Happy): His ulti is very strange (same on horde side ghost). If he aims the ulti for a hero but the hero moves from there (blinks) but didn't got far the ulti will hit him. I mean if the targeted hero is not in that little angle it will still hit him. Imo that is strange.
    -Bigbadninja: I havent played him in new version but in the late ones his ulti sucked hard.
    -Light papa: Lightning shield is too strong imo.

Horde
    -Arcon: I really dont get how his ulti works. Sometimes i try to escape and run and i loose 4/5 of my life but sometimes i dont move and i loose only 1/2 of my life. Sometimes it hits incredibly big (bigger then in description) but other time it doesnt. Around this hero i cannot see the auras, the poti effects, the orb effects, etc. Thats annoying.
    -Archimonde with inner fire: Imo inner fire is incredibly imba. If u hold until u get some combo artifacts (ring, blade) and inner fire goes to lvl 20 u knock out everyone and then u get more artifacts and so on...
    -Timer old pa: That stopping spell is very effective. Imo it should have a bit longer cd. The zombie-summoning can be very easily disturbed/fucked up though.

Thats it so far Smile
    Shaikan1

Exsisting Heroes Empty hero

Post  Shaikan1 Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:32 pm

alliance
    demon hunter: if you decrease ulti than do the same with illidan, but i think oth sides have metamorphose so it´s ok
    ranger: i agree
    Kotg: i agree
    Ghost: i think his and banshee´s ulti is ok cause both sides have it^^
    Bigbadninja: he´s ok cause he has imba skills so hi sulti is not the bets i have seen but all in all hes imba
    light papa: in older versions his passive purdge don´t stun and stop enemys to port, delete stun function and hes ok

horde
    archon: hes ok not very much hp and def easy to kill with range heros^^
    kill jeaden: ok inner fire is imba but all in all horde needs an hero who is able to kill all the fck summons from allaince :-X
    grandfather: his ulti cd is ok too cause he is agility hero , ha snot much hp and zombie skill needs to much time so he needs his ulti so survive
    XioNiDaS

Post  XioNiDaS Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:14 am

Shaikan1 wrote:alliance
    demon hunter: if you decrease ulti than do the same with illidan, but i think oth sides have metamorphose so it´s ok
    Yes the other side has it also but its op on that side aswell.

Shaikan1 wrote:
    Ghost: i think his and banshee´s ulti is ok cause both sides have it^^
    Im not talking about its balanced or not. Im talking about its no way to hit a spell after blink! Not ston, nor coil, etc. Then why would this hit??

Shaikan1 wrote:
    horde
    archon: hes ok not very much hp and def easy to kill with range heros^^
    Try to kill him when he has dagger and plays offensive. He shoots u to ornage-life, blinkse beside u, hits u a few times with the slowing effect lightning and ulti. Adieu weak ranger hero....

Shaikan1 wrote:
    kill jeaden: ok inner fire is imba but all in all horde needs an hero who is able to kill all the fck summons from allaince :-X
    There is no all in all. Every game has only 10 heroes! There can be included any kind.
    So it should be like comparing the single heroes. So i must say its too imba even if there r heavy armored summons.

Same on Beastmaster's roar. At lvl 50+ it means +300 dmg if not more! Better than a unique cause it effects the creeps also.

Shaikan1 wrote:
    grandfather: his ulti cd is ok too cause he is agility hero , ha snot much hp and zombie skill needs to much time so he needs his ulti so survive
    Its not the ulti im talking about. Ulti is control enemy hero for a while. Its the mass-stun-time-stop. Mass-stun with this cd????
    Shaikan1

Exsisting Heroes Empty rere

Post  Shaikan1 Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:12 am

demonhunter: metamorphose is to strong ok lvl 30=+4000 HP perhaps decrease it, and splash was decreased

ghost: agree after blonk and it hits you? yeah that sucks

archon: that very difficult if you work in team it´s easy and with dagger sensless against tinker or mk and other heros can root him or stun so it´s a question of heros, which heros have alliance and which horde, but alliance has enough good heros and if the players have skill, how i said difficult topic

kill jeaden: i think horde need the imba buffs cause thats a chance to kill alliance cause summons, cause they have blink cause they have avatar tinker etc i think alliance is still op so horde needs some op skills too and the craziest topic is that: if alliance member are magic immune they can get heal skills ( perhaps pala or arthas) or heal from bandit and if horde is magic immune they are not able to get inner fire roar etc .....

grandfather: i played some games with him and he has no chance against stun heros or root , they stop to cast zombies and without his stun is not very usefull in arena, like archon difficult topic...
    XioNiDaS

Post  XioNiDaS Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:19 am

Dread Lord: Ulti's cd is ridiculously low. The golem has too much hp (12000), armor (48), damage (360), immune to magic, immolation. It takes years to destroy it even with combo artifacts!!!! Its like another strong hero with a huge stun coming. And if u destroy it at last u get another on ur head. Plz change this.
    Shaikan1

Exsisting Heroes Empty dreadlord

Post  Shaikan1 Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:06 am

no his ulti is ok
    horde needs good summons too if you decrease golem of dreadlord game is mor eunbalancedalliance still has much air summons and they have much hp too ( naisha´s ulti lvl 30) so decrease alliance to balance the game but thats a difficult topic, so many players have own opinions
    XioNiDaS

Post  XioNiDaS Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:43 am

Neutral
    Imo there are 2 way to see the heroes balance.
    1st: As u said like Alliance vs Horde. This way u r right. Smile
    2nd (and this is my point of view Exclamation ): As 5 heroes against 5 heroes. Balance in game with almost balanced heroes. This is the only way that shows not luck but skill. The map is big so the most of the hero vs hero scenes r 1 vs 1 (if good team then it can go 3(4) vs 1(2)...). So to achieve in-game-balance the heroes should be more or less balanced one to another. This way roar and inner fire is very much overpowered and as i said dl's infernal as well.
    If u suck rly hard from inner fire just because the enemy uses it (and not even very good...) u wont say: "I give all my skill in game, i play better than the enemy but he kick my ass hard despite his middle-skilled playing inner fire. Hmm ok. I agree with it because the global Alliance and global Horde is balanced Very Happy." Evil or Very Mad Bullshit.
    The heroes should be more or less balanced to each other Exclamation

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:09 am