Clan ex3m

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum of Woojs' Clan ex3m, the mapcreator of our all beloved game Horde vs Alliance

5 posters

the new updaite what do you think?

Shaikan1

the new updaite what do you think? Empty the new updaite what do you think?

Post  Shaikan1 Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:47 pm

for me the new updaite is not very good, to decrease the unique items is ok, but the boni for killing spree etc are to high if a player has 12:0 kills he can get 8 times 20 points etcetc. thats to much , 10 points was ok
    and 4k is not a good solution cause at beginning 4k are to much if one get dc leaver error timeout etc. and in late game 4k???????? for a player with holy aura skilled player with uniques or not etc. thats a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!! cause each game will get dc, 4k is a joke sry my opinion :-S
    WooJ
    WooJ

the new updaite what do you think? Empty Re: the new updaite what do you think?

Post  WooJ Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:48 am

I think when the game will be precious in the direction to killing a opponets and growing hero because it, not like before - i have luck and i found 3 good items from 1 group of creeps and im sure i won the game already... essence of game is killing other, not adventure game of walking in the woods, and the fight against computer-controlled creeps. And whether it is too much will show future game...
    Shaikan1

the new updaite what do you think? Empty re

Post  Shaikan1 Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:05 pm

yeah but some heros have no chance against other so they needsome good uniques, for example ranger or pitlord against mountainking
    XioNiDaS

Post  XioNiDaS Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:03 am

I like very much the low chance to find unique. This way they wont decide the game that much.
    If i am right the compensation is modified and we get more after late leavers. Thats good too.

Plz do something with air summons problem. (Only ally have air summons and they can kill revenants from the beginning...)

I like this one more than the last one. cheers cheers
    Shaikan1

the new updaite what do you think? Empty sandman

Post  Shaikan1 Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:33 pm

so i suggets to create "sandman" he can cast flying sheeps and hes a hero from horde ^^
    iced26earth

Post  iced26earth Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:22 am

i believe your v2 versions suck badly,you are rly ruining a great map. units are too strong and towers and buildings are almost indestructable making each game last 3-4 hours unless you die of boredome before that ofc. then we got the creeps... should i remind you your own words from this same topic "essence of game is killing other, not adventure game of walking in the woods, and the fight against computer-controlled creeps. And whether it is too much will show future game..."(!!!!) and you do what for that? increase number of creeps rediculously making game exactly the opposite from what you said should not supposed to be,long walks on the forest making an already long game even longer and losing any sense of PvP. btw i liked the !m command,i found very useful and desyncs are less alright but still there. to conclude i must say this is personal opinion ofc,others might like the way the map is right now but i am still playing the last good map you made,the christmas ver. -gj...
    XioNiDaS

Post  XioNiDaS Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:19 am

i agree that V2 lasted too long
    BUT
    in version V2a there is Fast Mode which gives u (i think) more exp/creep and faster income.
    so a game till lvl 100, all neutrals killed, lots of fun lasted 48 min!!!!!
    XioNiDaS

Post  XioNiDaS Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:24 am

I really like the new version u made.
    Good changes:
    - the heavy towers near mines and barracks (perhaps change all of them to heavy near barracks?), so it cannot be easily lamed down
    - the shade hero (although it pretty scary when friendly shade chooses enemy hero-type and he appears near u Embarassed )
    - at last horde has blink as well ^^ (although its still 3 vs 1, but better Smile )
    - more neutrals to kill (upper side is not opening Sad )
    - more levels in normal creeps and more difficult to kill them at high level (so they still a bit hard to kill during whole game Twisted Evil )
    - moving item from inventory to chest (!m or .m)
    - fast mode (in v2a)
    - etc

A few (imo) not that good things:
    - with this extended land, from normal (not with pair) duel the blnikers can blink out from arena down to the land
    - i think these effects shouldnt hurt ur allies but they does: horde illidans ultis splash dmg; light papas lightning shield (its rly annoying when the enemy sends back the creeps at bridge with hurting them a bit and u cannot lvl at all)
    - all of agi heros suck. they are good at only 1 part of game, when they buy boots of quel thalas and the others are not strong yet. later they suck. reason: they dont get enough agi/level. str and int heros have 340 str/int at lvl 80-90, agi heros has 110 agi at same level so they have very little damage. at hitting speed there is no difference in lategame so agi heros has no advatage at all. (especially with aura, the ints and strs got more extra damage... so they have 5k-8k, agi has 3k-5k critical dmg with blade at lategame)
    - i dont know if it still exists but alli heroes get more exp from creeps (so at beginning if u have a nice wave u can creep a lot coz a lot weak ghoul waits for ur wave and then u rly get more exp and cash then horde)
    - imo the stat bonus for 3+ kill is too high (but i have already wrote this on forum)

Thats what came to my mind lately.
    Thx for map!
    iced26earth

Post  iced26earth Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:59 am

Considering damages 3k-5k low while there are highers as 8k-10k is not even worth dιscussing for,they are both rediculous high! the whole point somes are missing here is that this map is no longer depending as wooj had said in killing ppls each other according to skill but a total creep hunting. Btw the shade is nice idea indeed i forgot to mention,though i dont understand why is destroyed if you put it on the enemy base instead of teleport like heroes,with no revival and you control nothing after that,all you can do is observe the rest(!) I got a proposal for the next ver,make critical reaches about 1000k-9000k damage,fill the map with more creeps,make it single player (thats what it feels more like anyway now) and name it WoW or HvsA terminator edition.Although personally i wont spend much time on it,i assure you some ppls will find the idea amazing. RIP HvsA...
    Waidmanns__Heil

the new updaite what do you think? Empty 1 year hvsa and desync ever since

Post  Waidmanns__Heil Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:39 pm

dear mapmaker if u find time to throw out new versions it wuld be great if u or members of ex3m clan can take time to debug this map and get rid of desync once and for all, the whole hvsa community wuld appreciate. it is a really enjoyable map but desync is takin 50% of that joy and turn it to furious frustration an madness. if u cant find time id suggest to cunsult trustworthy pro mapmakers for help.

with kind regards
    russ123

the new updaite what do you think? Empty Artificial intelligence

Post  russ123 Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:51 pm

great map as always your work is amazing

one thing would be great. if you could make an AI so we can all play offline if we wanted, im sick and tired of leaver noobs. i cant even get thru a game to do the quests. it would be amazingggg
    XioNiDaS

Post  XioNiDaS Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:45 pm

russ123 wrote:if you could make an AI so we can all play offline if we wanted, im sick and tired of leaver noobs. i cant even get thru a game to do the quests. it would be amazingggg

This would be great!!
    To make computer heroes reliable allies/enemies... Laughing cheers king
    But i dont know if its possible or not. study Neutral Suspect

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:45 am