Clan ex3m

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum of Woojs' Clan ex3m, the mapcreator of our all beloved game Horde vs Alliance

4 posters

Compensation after leavers

XioNiDaS

Compensation after leavers Empty Compensation after leavers

Post  XioNiDaS Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:19 am

I really dont get the system that gives the money to the others. Neutral
    Sometimes i get a lot after a loser who had nothing and other time i get nothing after a desynced good fella who has a lot of good stuff.
    The first leaver i dont mind, its better to be 4 on the map - more and balanced exp. But the second and the third from the same group doesnt help at all. I get little money after them and the tamplay gets more hard.

Imo somehow the leaver's hero level or elapsed time or something that boosts the money should be counted in aswell as the items that he had.
    Or better: just make him put out the items he had. This way the left-behind heroes could have more chance. Twisted Evil

A several ver ago the left hero sold all of his items and then he separated his money among his comrades. What was wrong with this Question

And one more thing. The leavers often take away their uniques aswell - not like the game says that they leave those behind... Evil or Very Mad
    Shaikan1

Compensation after leavers Empty skills

Post  Shaikan1 Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:04 am

it would be nice to reduce some skills cause of leavers they get gold ( this system is ok and fair but please let them sell items than give gold some time it sucks if one board 25k item get dc and 100gold we got) for example chieftain stun 10 sec is to long and he beat beat beat and you die that sucks
    dragonfire1511
    dragonfire1511
    Admin
    Admin

Compensation after leavers Empty Re: Compensation after leavers

Post  dragonfire1511 Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:19 am

aggree..
    it's just unbalanced.. feeder gold is sometimes better than all uniques.. :/
    Shaikan1

Compensation after leavers Empty solution

Post  Shaikan1 Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:47 am

i think i have a solution for the whole problem of leavers and feeded gold etc.
    if one player leave or get dc etc. he randomed ONE items like assist and dropp it base no gold no items from hero only ONE randomed item per leaver
    the random effect is the same like assist´s ulti and same probability for same items, you can get for example battle drumms or pot of divine etc. but only ONE item per leaver
    i think thats a good solution :-)
    WooJ
    WooJ

Post  WooJ Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:03 am

What about it:
    Leaver left all unique in base
    4 akolit of left player change owner... 1 akolit per 1 player...
    No money from left player, u get 1 akolit more which give u money by time
    XioNiDaS

Post  XioNiDaS Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:58 pm

Imo the compensation money should be counted like this:

([All of his/hers money]+[All of his/hers items cost]+[Hero level*100])/Team mates + 1000

For example a begining leaver gives:
    (0+4063+100)/4 + 1000 = 2041

And a 50 lvl hero leaver gives approximately:
    (12000+35000+5000)/4 + 1000 = 14000

Ofc the uniques left behind.

If the precise numbers are too big that can be changed but the method should be something like this.

What do u think?
    WooJ
    WooJ

Post  WooJ Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:09 am

14k its defenitly 2 much...
    Was before close like that, leaver sold all items and gave money per 4 ppls. But this system worked bad, when someone in this time tp on shop the leaver cant sell items... And what when someone was without items ? And it was the reason why u get sometimes 2k sometimes 10k...
    Now is - 1k + (Level*100), and drop all unique... Doesnt metter what items he had and how much money he have... Its more balance, u get money from leavers depending in what time the game is...
    Shaikan1

Compensation after leavers Empty leaver

Post  Shaikan1 Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:39 am

yeah sure wooj but the system before considers if a player is godlike and has imba sad= get dc= sell all items = much gold to compensate a good player
    if you are able to close descynt, than the game will be perfect^^ Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:03 am